Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Interview with Sharon Early

1. Who do you support in this election?
  • John McCain and Sarah Palin.

2. Why do you support them?
  • I support him because he is Pro-life I think he has a better eneergy plan and I like his econmic package more. He also has much more experience in high positions.

3. What do you dislike baout the other cantidate?
  • I think that he wants more gvernment involvement and I don't like the socialist ideas he brings. I also think that he has very little experience with foreign policies and isn't equipped to run the country at it's head. I also believe taht the plans he brings are extremely expensive and we wil not be able to afford them. He is also pro-choice which I do not believe in at all.

4. Do you believe the propoganda is coming from both parties equally? If not who is it biased for? How much do you find to be true?

  • No, i know that the media is completely biased in favor of Obama and he has been airing more negative propoganda than John McCain. I personally believe that the majority of the propoganda is false.

5.Who do you predict will win this election?
  • Obama, because he is a great speaker and widely popular throughout the huge liberal states. I also believe that he has more money in his campaign so can com out with much more advertisement. Many poeple tend to blame the situation that our economy is in on the republican party and George Bush, so they tend to steer away form that and vote for who they think will bring more change.

After interviewing my mom I found that she supports John McCain. Although she believes that Obama is going yo be our next president she doesn't believe he is going to be very benifical to our country. She very right when she says the media [and propoganda] is biased in faor of Barrack Obama. Every news station you turn to will either be praising Obama, saying a slanderous comment tword McCain, or trying to bring up bad past stories on Sarah Palin and/or John McCain eventually making the party look bad. When is very far from the truth. If their was even half as much focus on Obamas 'bad moments' as their are on John McCain/Sarah Palin the public would be greatly surprised. Possibly even enough to chnage thier opinion on who should be winning this election.

No comments: